This year’s middle BunkerLove festival is CHILLED. It’s taking place in Grønhøj, Sunday 14 July. It’s an artistic beach party and musical get-together, giving it up for a Regelbau 668 with machine gun position which is already occupied by friendlier forces.
- 15 – 18 Wind-powered barrel organ (NO/ DK) – by Tulle Ruth – allows the power of the Westerly winds to create music.
- 15 – 16 Henrik Astrup warms up the sand with an electronic, ambient set
- 16 – 18 In a Silent Wave – Sea concert for bunkers with Gregers Kirkegaard (guitar, keyboard, composition) Sarah Schramm (trumpet) and Andreas Bennetzen (bass and loops).
- Chilled Spirit (UK/ DK) – an exhibition of Andrew Zealey paintings inside a bunker.
- 19 A Walk in the Dark (DK) – an adaptation of the Spoon River Anthology by Edgar Lee Masters for bunker landscape by Lars Ditlev Johansen with Kaare Bjørn Vad and Birthe Rosenfeldt.
- And more to be experienced there
Being CHILLED in the case of this Festival replaces a scheduled SACRED one. It’s run and warmed up In A Silent Wave on Saturday, July 13 in Karolinelund in Aalborg and in collaboration with Platform 4.