The Bunker battery in Furreby near Løkken will be transformed by:
- Andrew Zealey – Highlights, Visual art
- Chris Brock – Art portraits
Chris will be documenting the art created at the BunkerLove festival again this year.
- Erik Peitersen – Floating bunker transformation
- Gordon Inc & Silenciofobia – Literature & Music
- Inge Tranter & you – Walk The Mile
100 pairs of military boots with their soles transformed by the public into messages of peace and trodden into the sand on the beach of Hirtshals and Furreby.
- Kasper Anthoni – See who I am – Head in hole photo board
There will be an opportunity to take selfies at the festival.
- Lars Ditlev Johansen – Speech
- Liberty Balance – Concert
- Louise Juhl Dalsgaard – Poetry
- Louise Kristensen – Poetry
- Mads Mouritz – Concert
- Meile Sposmanyte – 111 Buddhas
A sound installation in a bunker. The powerful voices of the Tibetan monks in their meditation chants form a thundering soundscape from a nation suffering under several decades of occupation.
- Morten Ranum & Terah Kasozi – Singing poetry performance
- Sandro Masai – My Body Your Room
Audio-visual interactive installation, where Sandro lends his own breathe and pulse to the bunker.
- Sine qua non – A bunker for reflection by Thomas Dahl
- Suzette Gemzøe & Thomas Seest – Frühstück für vögel – performance
- Søren Gehlert Schmidt – Poetry
- And more…
Guided bunker tour to the festival venue with Poul Wilhelmsen starts at Løkken Museum at 14.
Place and time: Furreby bunkers by Løkken beach, 13 July, 2014 from 15-22. Directions to the bunkers.
The festival is financially supported by KulturKANten and Hjørring municipality