Photos by Chris Brock. See his artists portraits from the festival below.
People’s BunkerLove 2013 in Furreby, July 21 aimed to celebrate human fortitude and perhaps also to question it. The festival presented thrilling bunker transformations by
- Erik Peitersen (DK) – made the gilded bunker Gold Tooth in 2012 and followed up with a Floating bunker.
- Elin Strand Ruin & Spridd (S) – created an architectonic interpretation of the inside of a cannon bunker using recycled and repurposed materials. Heart of Darkness.
- Objartiste (DK/ PL) – the film-making duo consists of Agata P. Mlynczak and Mikolaj Lewandowski and used a cannon bunker to explore the idea of evolution of change – in stories, relationships and environments. Akurat.
- Christian Skjødt (DK) – sound artist, composer and musician created a solar-powered audio installation. Inversion.
- Edit E. Vizer (DK/ HU) – created a user-dependent responsive environment. Tilted.
- Dominik Blaško (DK/ SK) – performed his own piano compositions on a cannon bunker.
- A Walk in the Dark (DK) – an adaptation of the Spoon River Anthology by Edgar Lee Masters – drama in the bunker landscape by and with Lars Ditlev Johansen and Aasen theatre – Lars Olsen & Birthe Rosenfeldt, Kaare Bjørn Vad, Marie Eriksen, Anita Holst Sørensen.