BunkerLove and Platform 4 will be participating in the LandShape Festival in Hanstholm from 4 – 6 June, 2015
Bunkerlove is a series of festivals taking place in the bunkers along the Atlantic Wall. Our first festival, which took place in 2012, was in the bunkers on the beach in Furreby near Løkken in North Denmark and included a gilded bunker by Erik Peitersen. In 2013, Bunkerlove won the North Denmark Region’s Kulturpunkt award, and held festivals in Furreby, Grønhøj and Hirtshals. In 2014, Hirtshals and Furreby became established venues for the festival and we held additional events at a series of venues around the country: Dome of Visions in Copenhagen, Hanstholm Bunker Museum, as well as a touring exhibition of the photographic series “Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark” by British photographer Chris Brock.
Bunkerlove will be providing a series of works for the Landshape festival from pre-existing and new works created for the festivals. Bunkerlove will be in a teepee kindly loaned to us by VestEvent/ Safe In Water. All the works will be presented in collaboration with Platform 4.
- Anja Korsgaard – Ondskyld/ Be yond guilt
- Meile Sposmanyte – 111 Buddhaer – audio installation in a bunker
- Sandro Masai – My Body your room – interactive installation & dance, Thursday at 14.30
- Meetup Friday at noon by the teepee in the camping area
- Mads Mouritz – concert with Platform 4 visuals – friday at 21 by Fyrgården
- Inge Tranter – Backfire – The Firebreak, performance, saturday at 21.30 by the light house
- BunkerLove Film & Images – There will be images by Chris Brock and films from the festivals.
Films with music by The Liberty Balance and the song Calling on rebels from the BunkerLove festival in 2014 in Hirtshals and Furreby, filmed and edited by Mikolaj Lewandowski and Trevor Jensen. Also showing individual films with works/performances by Anja Korsgaard, Dominik Blasko, Sigrid Ørntoft Norheim and Sandro Masai.
We will also be showing a series of photographs from the BunkerLove festival in 2013, as well as two short films by Marcelo Felix: ein stern & a mare. A series of monologues from the theatre piece A Walk in The Dark by Lars Ditlev Johansen, based on the Spoon River anthology, will also be shown.
A short film of the festival in 2012 with a more in-depth film about Guldtand by Erik Peitersen and Slow-Wave Sleep by Inge Tranter and Meile Sposmanyte.
The films can also be viewed here: www.vimeo.com/bunkerlove
More about Landshape