The BunkerLove Association would like to invite you to the Annual General Assembly
Time and place
Saturday February 21 at 13-15 (GMT +1)
Platform4, Karolinelundsvej 38-40, 9000 Aalborg
Sigrid Norheim Ørntoft dancing for Ruth, Hirtshals 2014. Photo by Chris Brock
1) Annual Report from the board and others
2) Evaluation of BunkerLove 2014
3) New and existing collaborations
4) BunkerLove’s purpose
5) Plan for BunkerLove 2015 (2016)
- 6 present of a board of 9 at our last meeting decided to suggest that 2015 is for organisation and that the festival becomes bi-annual, biennale.
- We’ve talked about work groups and more task-oriented collaboration, we’ve talked about alternatives to being an association.
- Means of communication, what is it we want?
6) Approval of accounts. Election of board and auditor.
7) Feedback, questions and ideas welcome
We hope you will help shape the association’s future activity. It is free to join, please forward this invite if you know of people who might wish to participate.
Author Louise Kristensen after the BunkerLove Festival in Furreby near Løkken, 2014. Photo by Chris Brock
With some glimpses of the past
Anja Korsgaard Ondskyld/ Be yond guilt
Dominik Blasko playing piano in bunker 52
Sandro Masai – My Body Your Room
Transcendens Dilettante – Frühstück Für Vögeln (the making of)
Christian Skjødt – Encapsulation
Edit Vizer – Woods
Chris Brock – photo report on Facebook